TechSpot is looking to hire staff novelists that are driven and thinking about technology in general. If you are a TechSpot reader, you will know this requires profound understanding of complex matters and the ability to decide on them with accuracy and recognition.
For two decades, TechSpot has remained a strong and influential singing voice in PC technology and as a result toy trucks historically hired mostly from within our ranks, with across 9 million readers within to perfectly keep up with the latest industry developments.
We currently have good openings for the following two to three positions:
- Lifehack/Productivity/Software article writer: You will come up with factor ideas, coordinate with our editorial team and write how-to articles or explainers. For the reason that we report on a different areas within tech, you can easily adapt to your interests as strengths, whether that’s deep into the hardware side, software system, web or mobile. It does not require daily hard work, but be able to commit to deadlines, certain obsessiveness about facet, optimizing your workflows not to mention improving your productivity.
- A day news reporter: This position requires you to turn into active, discovering, writing together with posting news stories day after day. Excellent writing and proofreading skills are a must. You possibly assigned a time slot increase in free to identify stories and as well report on tech scoop in a concise yet curious manner. Creativity and a knack for picking timely and furthermore interesting topics is important.
- Weekend news reporter: Similar to the daily expressing position, we’d like you to allocate time to discover and article on the most interesting tech accounts during weekends. Know a high quality story when you see it, know how to analyze what’s important so report on those reality. Excellent writing and proofreading skills are a must.
Before you apply, you should know:
- Relevant experience in tech journalism is extremely important, but not a must.
- Geographic placement is not a constraint nonetheless native English skills are a imperative.
- This is a work from home (Batcave, Fortress of Solitude, and so on ) type of position… merely hey, that’s what just about every person is doing these days.
- Compensation might be commensurate with article sizing, quality and experience.
- You need to a regular reader of TechSpot, do mention this at your application.
- Topics we cover on TechSpot include are usually not limited to: computer hardware together with software, mobile tech, vast culture, and PC egaming.
If the positions cannot fit your bill, nevertheless know someone who may, you can help everyone by sharing this declaration with your equally tech-inclined partners.
Ready to implement?
If you are interested impress fill out this method .
We’ll phone the candidates best suited within the job. Thank you.